How can i store floppy silicon food storage lids?

Unexpected EleganceHomeroadJohnavallance82
+24

• I would store them in one of the containers.

• Juliegillum2215

I just stack them in a small basket.

• Morgan McBride

You can put them all inside one tupperware

• Seacrow

They're a bit large for any Tuppeware I can find. Thank you, though.

• Flipturn

Might you have room somewhere in the kitchen to hang one of these clip hangers? (They are generally sold for drying small laundry items, but I have seen them used for hanging other small things, - craft tools, papers, etc.)

• Cheryl A

I bought a clear storage container at the dollar store they come in tons of sizes and have mine lined up in there so I can pull out what I want and see what is in there

• Seacrow

Thank you. Soon as I can get out I'll look for something like that. Thanks for your help.

• Seacrow

Thank you all. I should have been more specific. These range in diameter from 4 to 14 inches and are the older, less pliant type: they look like flowers and lily pads. I now have them stacked, along with bowl cozies, in a tray on top of microwave. Very small kitchen with no extra drawers or cabinet space. The tray works ok, just always looks messy and I use these a lot. Thank you all for any ideas.

• Flipturn

Oh, I was thinking that if they are silicone, they would be able to roll up in to themselves, and therefore could be hung up.

If you posted a picture of your lids in the tray you are using now, we could then see exactly what you are working with.

• Recreated Designs

Could you try standing them up or would hey flop over? You could try something like you use for envelopes (that has little dividers) and store them upright.

• Seacrow

Here's the way I keep them now, but somehow doesn't seem so messy in this pic. Thank you for your help, again.

• Flipturn

Thanks for the picture.

I can see now what you mean by the lids being floppy but not as pliable as other types due to the 'seams' for the petals. I can also see that these lids will not stand upright in baskets, etc. as others have suggested because they do not have the stiffer edges.

I don't think that they look messy in this picture.

The colors are bright and cheerful.

• Vimarhonor

Hello. Depending upon the size sometimes you can find organizational bins or folder holders and stationery department that are helpful for kitchen storage.

• Seacrow

Hadn't thought of that. Will search online for something that might work for us. Thank you!

• Seacrow

Love your method, just have no cabinet space for it. Thank you for your help.

• Johnavallance82

Hi Seacrow,

Seems to me you could store them in a Bag in a Box or a rack etc. Good luck!

• Homeroad

I have them and I keep them in the closet in a decorative enamelware pot with a lid.

• Unexpected Elegance

I have mine in a large basket, like a filing system.