How do I find information on your projects/videos?

EmTRHomeroad
+8

I get emails from you and just saw 19 DIY Anthropologie Inspired decorations at least that is what my email from you said, but I went to your facebook page (which I just found and signed up for also, states 20 DIY...) Pleas tell me where I can find directions/instructions, what the products are and where they purchased the items? Thank You!

Terri

• Deb K

Hello TR, if you scroll to the top where you asked this question, you can do a search for any and all projects you want Click on "Search Projects"

Hi TR:: Just go here: https://www.hometalk.com/ and type in what you're looking for. There's a section to explore project, ask a question, or search for ideas. Happy looking around and good luck.

• Cindy

Hi TR. If you have a particular project/video that you want to see, just click on the small blue house at the top of this page, left-hand corner. Boxes will drop down according to categories. If you can't find it, try using the search bar. I hope this helps you TR. Good luck.

• Vimarhonor

It’s good to be aware of the service option here are some helpful tips. If you ever want to go back to see a particular project, just click on the little blue house at the top of this page, left-hand corner. If you can't find a particular project, you can use the search bar. Also, please consider checking out "Explore Projects" for even more additional ideas.

Hope this helps.

All projects are posted by individual members. You can do a search to find specific projects by entering some key words in the search box

• Unique Creations By Anita

That sounds like a hometalk email that they have grouped together. Search your emails for hometalk.

• Craft Invaders

This post was in the newsletter a couple of days ago - might be the one you are looking for :)

https://www.hometalk.com/44312841/s-20-genius-ways-to-get-the-anthropologie-look-on-a-budget

• Homeroad

You can search for what you are looking for at Hometalk.com

• TR

Thanks Everyone

• Em

When you open the daily mail the projects should open. You click on each one to open it. Ask questions about THAT project at the bottom or ask a general question at the top right of this page. Instructions for each project are with the project and material is listed at the bottom of each posting.