I need advice on paint colors for my master bedroom and bath.

+22
I want a coastal feel in both my master bedroom and bath; something between casual and formal--no flamingos; just some seashells and maybe a picture of a saliboat or a sandy beach. Both are fairly large rooms with high ceilings and there are white shutters on the bottom half of all the windows. The bath also has white shutters at the windows with all white fixtures and white cabinets. Other than a blue bed covering and the style of my furniture (picture attached) there is nothing to dictate color. It is pretty much a blank canvas and I think I can handle the decorating but I know that the paint color is crucial. I think what I am looking for is a warm neutral color in the bedroom and a light shade of blue in the bath but I an open to suggestions.
Any other suggestions (curtains) would also be appreciated. I was thinking simple linen panels? In addition, when we purchased the king size bed, I lost my queen size headboard so I am also looking for a headboard that would blend with my furniture.
Thank you for the help.
Lorrie (lorierichards@bellsouth.net)
q i need advice on paint colors for my master bedroom and bath, bedroom ideas, painted furniture, Sample of furniture style
Sample of furniture style.
q i need advice on paint colors for my master bedroom and bath, bedroom ideas, painted furniture, Windows Want to get rid of the blinds completely Privacy is not an issue
Windows. Want to get rid of the blinds completely. Privacy is not an issue.
q i need advice on paint colors for my master bedroom and bath, bedroom ideas, painted furniture, Shade of blue bed covering
Shade of blue bed covering.