Here’s the trick for outdoor sheers. You do NOT want to run them through a rod!!! The wind will grab them and have them hanging wherever he wants them, not where you want them.
More details are in the full blog tutorial.
Take charge of this. Use knobs, NOT rods!
Let's Get Started. You'll Need:
- Sheer Curtain Panel
- Ribbon, 24-inches per panel
- Drawers Pulls, 5 per panel
- Dowel screw to fit Drawer Pulls
- Locking Cup Hook
- Decorative Ribbon for Tie backs
- Drill & bit for starter holes
- Sewing machine, optional
- needle and thread
- Tape Measure