Kitchen wall color again?

HomeroadSimple Nature DecorJanice
+15

Hi I’m back with color samples this time

i will include countertop and flooring pics and cabinets will be white

there are three colors but leaning towards two (SW Livable Green and SW Moonraker) tge other color is SW Silverstrand and the white is SW Alabaster which I’m ruling out

What's your favorite?

• I like the green

• Recreated Designs

I know it's out for you but I love the white :) My next would be the one that is above it in the picture... I'm not sure which name it has.

• Deb K

Hi Peggy, I like the Silverstrand, but I prefer greys as you can blend the with everything.

• Johnavallance82

Hello there,

My choice would be the top picture. I have that myself, I call it Granite Look! Means you can use any colour Pale, Dark, Bright or a mix of colours to add your accessories and to give the WOW factor!

• Peggy

I guess I am afraid of the Silverstrand looking blah but it seems to be the winner

• Mogie

The riverstone in the top picture.

• Vimarhonor

Hello this was very helpful. I like the white first- gray second.

• FrugalFamilyTimes.com

The green is pretty!

• Maura White

I'd pick green - it's the most different and will give a nice contrast to what you have already chosen!

• Flipturn

Before you paint the walls, I would suggest that you change the lightening in your room to LED (if you have not done already), and then take a second look at the paint color samples with the new LED light.

The type of lighting in the room can affect how the wall color is perceived. Incandescent gives off a yellow tone, and florescent a green. In comparison, LED light is clear, although it can also vary between warm and cool.

Below are some examples of how the same painted wall colors in a room can vary with different lighting.

• Redcatcec

The green.

• Nan W.

The Livable Green is so light and fresh!

Hi Peggy: Well, actually, I'm not too crazy about either one :( I'd try something with a little more of a gray tint and matches part of the granite. Did you bring home some samples? I'd lay them on the counter top all day and check them often to see what they look like in different light. Sorry, but that's just my opinion :) Good luck

• Cynthia H

I always get a sample, paint a couple sections of wall and then check it with both natural and artificial light in the morning, afternoon and evening. Some colors look totally different, on the wall and with different lighting. Good luck and stay safe!

• Peggy

Yes I did that

the SW Livable Green that I love looked yellow early evening

So strange how the colors change

Now I’m leaning towards SW Silverstrand which initially I wasn’t

• Janice

The Silveerstrand is a good choice and often we are immediately drawn to what we later select. Some of us have a better "eye" for seeing the undertones of colors which is a real asset.

• Simple Nature Decor

I love the silveerstrand

• Homeroad

The green is very pretty if you've ruled out the Alabaster which was my favorite.