What’s the most popular projects?

Cheryl ACindyCynthia H
+10

• Flipturn

Popular in the sense that the number of people trying the projects is high at the present time?

Are you seeking this information because you would like to make a 'how to' video or post instructional photos?

• Michelle Leslie

Hi Pauline, it depends on the type of project, but if you click on the "Explore Projects" option above and choose a category, you'll find the top projects in each category listed on the page.

• Gk

I think some of the most popular projects include recycling older furniture-whether it be to use the all popular chalk paint or gel stain! I am always on the look out for furniture pieces I can redo and reuse!

• It depends on your interests and the time of year. Right now, gardening and landscaping projects are popular.

• Vimarhonor

That’s a very interesting question. It might be influenced by geographic locations. I seem to think gardening or landscaping and furniture transformations are currently popular right now.

• Deb K

Hi Pauline, here's a link with some crafts that are popular, hope you get some ideas from it

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/craft-ideas/g2569/top-pinned-crafts/

• Mogie

Are you looking for help getting started on a DIY building project? Whether it's cabinets, doors, or planters, we have what you're looking for. Check out the discussion boards, video tutorials, slideshows, and collections of top, new, and best building projects. You'll find all the tips, tutorials, and hacks you need.

https://www.hometalk.com/categories/how-to/build#!

The 10 Most Popular Home Improvements

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/05/realestate/top-home-improvement-projects-home-renovation-projects.html

Hi Pauline: The most popular projects are the ones you are interested in :) With some, gardening is popular while with others, it's decorating, painting, repairing, etc. What ever you are interested in is the popular one :)

• Em

Whatever floats your boat. Search the DIY box at the top left of this page.

• Kathy Gunter Law

I would bet gardens are this time of year.

• Cynthia H

I seem to notice outdoor projects during warm weather. All year I see wreaths and furniture refinishing. I like all of the above, as well as low cost updates, recycling and upcycling. What do you like?

• Cindy

Hi Pauline. I have seen a lot of gardening questions lately. Also, I have seen a lot of cleaning questions. Some people are still doing their spring cleaning so those questions are still being asked. I hope this helps you Pauline. Good luck in all you do.

• Cheryl A

repurposing items you already have, being bird baths and outdoor fountains, fire pit building and so much more