3 Ways to Use Solar Lights Outside

$15
1 Day

Have you ever wondered what to do with solar lights or how to decorate with them? I am going to show you 3 ways to use solar lights outside. You can see more of my crazy creations here

I found this little tealight holder at a thrift store for $2.

I grabbed 3 Dollar Tree solar lights, and pulled the bases off of all of them. I used my Plaid Wood Burning Tool, added the knife top, heated it up, and then I used it to cut the little plastic knob off 3 solar lights.

I placed silicone and a solar light into each tealight holder.

I let it dry for 24 hours and now it sits on a table on my front porch. This is just one way to use solar lights outside.

My friend gave me this candle holder stand. I washed it, scraped off a lot of the peeling paint and rust. I then painted it with Rustoleum black paint and let it dry completely.

I filled 3 mason jars with flat glass rocks. I pulled apart the solar light and placed the solar light in the center of the mason jar lid.

I placed the lids onto the jars.

I placed it in my yard and here is another example of how to use solar lights outside.

For my last project, I used an old lamp. I cut the wire off, and removed all of the parts I didn’t need.

I added silicone to the top of the lamp where the light bulb screwed in.

I pulled the stem off a solar light I found at Walmart and placed it into the silicone.

I let it dry completely and then placed it in my yard.

I would love to have you stop by my blog  Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Hope

Hi Chas...

You are very creative and I really like the colored glass jars.

Do you have any pics of them lit up in the dark..? I'd love to see how they look...bet it looks something like stained glass. : )

• Seacrow

Could we please see photos of your lighted projects as they appear at night. They;re probably lovely, but I am hesitant to spend the money on lights and glue and going to stores to shop during pandemic until i KNOW i want to try it. Thank you.

• Kydzwest

On the last project--the one using the mason jars.....How did you remove the pointed metal spikes that originally supported pillar candles?.....I'm sure they would be in the way of stabilizing the jars on the candleholder.