Pumpkin Fall Wreath DIY

$25

This fall wreath DIY is a fun one, because it’s different. A bit non-traditional. It’s also fun because there are so many ways you can take this tutorial and use it to construct a completely different looking wreath! Endless options!

I’ve been itching to make a fall wreath like this for a long time, and this year I finally made it happen! Wreaths are such a great way to welcome in a new season or special holiday. They are the first thing people see when they walk up to your door, and they also add great appeal used throughout the home. Wreaths are truly a cornerstone to home decor!

And this one, well I may be biased but I think it packs a lot of wow!

GOING NON-TRADITIONAL 

Who else loves to buck the norm every once in awhile and do things a bit differently? I’m all for traditional fall colors: oranges, fire reds, yellows and browns. But, isn’t it also just the best to switch things up entirely? It’s what makes me giddy with each changing season. Do I want to go with the totally acceptable traditional decor, or do I want to play a bit and do a different color scheme? The options are endless!

Whatever you decide to do this fall, you can easily take this wreath from blues and purples, to whatever your heart desires! Even switch out the pumpkins and use hearts and cupids in place for valentines or another holiday! See what I’m saying about options? 😉

What you’ll need:

• Spray-paint in colors of your choice (at least 3-4 different colors) 
  • Small mini pumpkins and gourds (I found mine for half off at  Michaels
  • Matching floral (This is totally optional, but I loved it as a filler)
  • Wooden hoop 

30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
15 Perfectly Round Tables
Eryn | Eryn Whalen Online

• Katen

love the idea but colors a bit to springy for me; what if same colors in jewel tones? And yes I’m most likely going to do

• Katen

yes 2020 a very different year! Just redid my fall stuff using what I had on hand. And absolutely blue is a must for fall (blue jeans, cool blue skies, etc). I think it’s the pink that is throwing me to think spring. I added blue accents to everything and really does make a fall feel. I still like project but still has springy feel for me

• Veronica

How did you attach the pumpkins and gourds to the hoop? Did you glue them to each other and then wire them on? Beautiful!

• Maggie Collins

When you go to the craft store or hardware store (Ace, Lowe's, etc.) Pick out the jewel tones that you like...

• Orr30721254

Those are my colors! I loved it! Especially no black & white check. What 4 colors of spray paint did you use as there are so many different hues. Thank you.

• Stacy

Sooooo cute!

• ROBIN

Stunning! I love that you made this beautiful wreath exactly as your heart desired. Very well done and thanks for sharing.