Illuminate Your Vases

$25

Give some life and light to your vases by this two no mess ideas. This will be a combination between vases and plants decor. With simple And affordable materials, you can amaze yours and others eyes. They gonna be vases with characters and charms.

i like to have something interesting in the bathroom while using it. Such As a nice art view or a catch eye vase like this one.

What you’ll need

Clear Apothecary jar, candle holder, hot glue, seashells, plastic plants and fairy light.

i got my seashells right from the beach, but you can have them from, dollar tree, Walmart or A cute ones from michaels.

Glue the vase over the candle holder

Fill it with small seashells or sand, some cute Seashells, faux plants And finally, toss a pretty Fairy light wire inside the vase.

And all done.

Have a nice bath time While this glow Up Vase illuminate your bathroom.

What you’ll need?

Bamboo glow

bamboo, stones, jar, clear vase

Put the bamboo inside the jar, fill it with stones and water.

Insert the filled jar inside the empty vase very carefully, the bamboo jar is quite heavy.

turn on the fairy Light and try to insert it between the jar and the vase. That way, you will create A glowing gap. Leave the light switch outside the vase or inside depending of the size of the vase.

Illuminate your vases with this no mess and easy ideas.

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

To see more: https://www.instagram.com/smart_decohh/?hl=en

• Hi Hinda, how did you hang yo the shelves in your bathroom? I have several of them and I cant get them to hang correctly. Either they "swing" or they're not flushed with the wall. So now I have all these shelves collecting dust. 😤😤😤

• Laura Keenan

Love this idea! I already have everything I need except I will use a wooden candle stick holder for the glass vase and cement it on with liquid nails!

• Hinda

That’s great, you can spray paint the candle handle if you want or just leave it as is it. Than love you for your comment Laura😊