Bohemian Rainbow Wall Mural

$15

Our little girl decided she wanted a rainbow in her room, and since with paint anything is possible, we decided to go with it!

All you need for this project is paint colors of your choice, a gold sharpie paint pen, painters tape, and a paint brush.

To start this project, I marked the center of the wall, where I wanted me rainbow ends to be and also the height of the rainbow.

Using tape I marked where the top arch would be.

I wanted the rainbow to be slightly more organic and not perfectly rounded- so keep that in mind.

Once I marked out the top arc I used tape to make a solid line.

Repeat the last two steps until you finish all of your rainbow arcs.

once you’ve finished all of your taping, take the existing color of your wall and paint along your tape lines. This helps seal the tape and will give you a nice clean line when you pull your tape off. It may seem like an unnecessary Step but trust me, it’s absolutely worth it.

Next paint in your arches with the colors you chose for your rainbow. I used (from top to bottom) baking stone, dreamy cloud, and soft stone. All Valspar colors.

In my final arch that I left white, I used a gold paint sharpie to draw in stars.

ta da! A whimsical and bohemian rainbow.

Overall a super inexpensive and easy project. It only took me about 2 hours from start to finish. Keep in mind that if you want your rainbow to be a perfect arch, you’ll need to plan for quite a bit more time and patience!

the most important part is that our little girl loves it and can’t wait to show everyone her rainbow!

Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles