Asked 2 days ago

How do people like the product Clarifion ?

Naomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CAFlipturnAnnie
+5

Clarifion is to keep the dust down in a person's house. Has anyone heard of this product or even used it????

• Flipturn

For anyone who is not familiar with what Clarifion is, it is one brand name of a negative ion generator.

• Kathy Gunter Law
    Yesterday

I would be interested in this product as well. I've been looking for a small air purification solution that doesn't require constant filter replacements.

• Lifestyles Homes
    Yesterday

I had a negative ion system in my HVAC intake and I couldn’t determine if it did anything or not. Sorry.

• Trudi
    Yesterday

These are the pros and cons I could find on this product. It does show that it is the best seller on Amazon. There were no bad reviews there, but I personally think they don't post the bad ones. Hope this helps you make up your mind.

PROS:

• It removes pollutants from the Air.
    • It doesn’t have any noise.
    • No regular maintenance is required.
    • No side effects on Animals.
    • Can be used in Vehicles.

CONS:

• It is not effective in large rooms.
    • A regular vacuum on the surface is needed.
    • Might produce dangerous levels of gases.
    • It might be dangerous for non-ventilated rooms.
    CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON

Yesterday

Hi Lin: Here are a couple of sites that tell about this:

https://www.highya.com/clarifion-reviews

https://fortyreviews.com/electronics/clarifion-reviews/

Hope this helps

• Annie
    Yesterday

Sorry , never heard of it, but following this...

• Flipturn
    Yesterday

You might want to check with Consumer Reports magazine to see if they have done any testing on this particular brand. Consumer Reports is a well established, reliable source of non-partisan information.

Many 'reviews' on the internet these days are not comprehensive, as customers are enticed to submit positive comments about a particular product in exchange for entering a contest or for coupons.

• Skip the chemicals and try "wet dusting" which is far more effective. Speak with your allergist to see what they recommend.