Pumpkin Candle Stick Holders

$4

No one panic, I am fully aware that it is not fall yet but does that mean I can’t at least get prepared?! It has been a very very very hot summer over here in Alabama y’all so I am ready for fall to come on! To get me in the fall mood I thought I would makeover some Dollar Tree Pumpkins I had from last year!

Dollar Tree is one of my go-to stores for seasonal decor for two reasons: 1. the price, obviously 2. I like to change up my theme each year so I have to buy things I don’t mind repainting 50 billion times. Plus they have an unlimited number of pumpkins which is exactly what you are gonna need for these fun fall decor projects!

Supplies:

Dollar Tree Pumpkins & White Candle Sticks

These are pumpkins I had from last year but I wanted to change up my color theme.

Trace Around Candle Stick

Start by removing the stem & tracing the base of the candle on the top of the pumpkin.

Cut Out Circle

Next, use a knife to cut around the outline & remove the foam inside. I cut about half way into the pumpkin depth wise.

After You Make The Cuts

This is what it should look like. Don’t cut too much because the candle won’t sit snug inside the pumpkin.

Check The Candle Fit

Make sure the candle fits well, if it is a little wobbly cut deeper into the pumpkin & remove more foam.

All The Hole Are Cut

Now that all the holes are cut its time to paint! This year I am going with a natural fall theme. Rust & copper colors are making my heart happy this fall.

Spray Painting The Pumpkins

Give each pumpkin two coats of color & you’re done! You could also mix up a chalk paint mixture & brush on the color you want. Spray paint is just easier.

Ta-Da

How cute are these candle holders?! Plus this is definitely a DIY pumpkin decor project you can complete during nap time!

Fall Decor

These are perfect for a cozy fall tablescape or even lined up on a mantle!

Want more fall projects?! Check them all out here!

30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
Lia with Southern Yankee DIY