How To Style and Hang Baskets on Your Wall

$60

Baskets can be expensive so I decided to search for inexpensive baskets to create a wall of baskets. For several months I have been collecting baskets and found them at thrift stores, antique stores and on Facebook market place. Here is a tutorial on how to style and hang them on your wall.

Step 1: Arranging the baskets

On the floor lay your baskets and see which ones go well together. Place the biggest basket in the middle and work around that basket.

Step 2: Measuring the wall

To find the middle of the wall to hang baskets. Measure one end of the wall to the other end and divide that in two and that is where the first basket will go in the middle. Make sure the walls are clean before places the command strips on it.

Step 3: Hanging the baskets

I used command strips. They worked great. Apply the command strips the instruction describe. Make sure the wall are very dry.

Step 4: Placement of larger basket

Once the first basket is placed in the center measure 2 inches apart for the rest of the baskets so they all look balanced.

Step 5: Smaller basket placement

The smaller baskets will require command strips in the middle of the basket compared to the larger ones which only need two command strip on the top of the baskets.

Step 6: Measuring the distant from the bottom

Make sure the all baskets are two inches from bottom of either furniture piece or molding.

I am super excited how they turned out. I have been dreaming for years to do a wall of baskets and now I'm happy I took the time to find the right group of baskets.

30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Simple Nature Decor

• Sandy

HOW HEAVY ARE THE BASKETS, I HAVE NOT HAD ANY LUCK WITH THESE KINDS OF STRIPS.....VERY NICE BASKETS, WHERE DID YOU GET THEM?????? 8-16-20

• Igor

We have NOT had good luck with Command Strips. Follow all instructions- then during the night (usually) months later, slam, bang -- something fell off the wall! At least your baskets are lightweight!

• SOOZIE

Do you alcohol the wall first and let dry well where the strip will go? Alcohol will cut any cleaner, grease or oil which makes the sticky stuff not adhere well to. I have Command strips up for YEARS. Alcohol and let dry well first.

• Simple Nature Decor

I agree needs to be light.