Boho Gallery Wall

$100

I have a large wall In my living room that used to be home to a giant clock! I loved it, but really wanted to incorporate a few boho items I had lying around and knew a gallery wall would be perfect for the space

Step one: decide on the space for the gallery

As you can see an easy way to get a feel for the area you want to fill is to use painters tape to “block out” a space. I new I wanted the objects for the wall to all fit inside the blue tape.

Step 2 : object placement on floor

The next step after you’ve blocked your designated area is to space out your accessories/frames on the floor to get a feel for how you like them before placing on the wall.

Step 3: start placing on wall

Once you have a layout you like on the floor it’s time to start placing them in your space that you have designated with the tape. This makes it not only even but again, helps to keep everything in exactly the space you want.

remove painters tape

As you can see the macreme and frames now are all in their homes and are evenly distributed in the space. You can now remove the painters tape and admire your beautiful creation

Ta da !!

Gallery walls can be intimidating but with following these simple steps it allows for proper placement and spacing and can help you achieve exactly the look you are going for in your space!

15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine