Vintage door turned into hall tree for the entrance.

Found this door in an abandoned house in the woods that was to be torn down. There was a fugitive loose in the area where the house was located and helicopters and law enforcement officers were swarming all around, also wasps were swarming in the house but nothing would stop me from getting this neat door!
Wanted to highlight the three glass arched windows so decided to stencil birds on pieces of wood and we nailed the pieces behind the windows.
We used old posts from our front porch for the legs between the two shelves. The unused part of the posts are going to made into lamps. The posts are hollow inside so will be perfect to run wire thru.
320 is from our first home, our apt.#, 35 years ago!
Decided to tile the top shelf so it would be more durable.

15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before

• S.Harley
    S.Harley

This is gorgeous! Makes me want to find a door and put this somewhere in my house. :)

• Donna R
    Donna R

Thank you so much! Funny you mentioned this today because I was driving down a road that has older homes and a stack of old doors had been thrown out on the curb. I got one but then gave it to a friend because I have several still waiting their "turn" as a project. So keep your eyes peeled on the side of the road!