DIY Fall Hoop Wreath

$30

Make a gorgeous fall hoop wreath to hang on a door, wall, or over a mantel in your home for fall decor. This is an easy project that is fun to make.

Materials Needed to Make a Fall Hoop Wreath

Materials needed to make this project include:

• Quilting Hoop (More sturdy than an embroidery hoop)
  • Gold Spray Paint
  • Fall Florals
  • Glue Gun

Prepare the Flowers

Cut the stems off of the flowers so that they can be glued flat to the quilting hoop. I used three large fall colored flowers that I found at Michaels. Two are fall colored Peonies and one a fall colored Dahlia.

Glue Flowers in Place

Use a good amount of glue to make sure that the flowers stay in place. Test the position of the flowers by placing them where you think they'll look good before glueing.

Add Accent Floral Stems

Add accent stems to either side of the flowers glued to the quilting hoop. I used two pieces of Eucalyptus and one piece of a fall accent stem on either side of the three main flowers.

Display Your Wreath

I displayed my wreath on our enclosed porch. Our house is on a corner and this is a spot where it can easily be seen by cars or walkers as they pass by our home. My neighbors have given me many compliments. This would also look great hanging on a brick wall or on a door. My brick wall had a hanger in place, so I didn't have to add wire to this wreath for hanging. If I did, I would suggest fishing line so that it wouldn't show.

30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
Paula Skulina

• Brenda

I love it. Simple and elegant.

• Paula Skulina

Thank you so much, Brenda! It was fun to make.

I invite you to visit my blog for more fall ideas and also follow me on Hometalk so you don't miss any project that I post here.