Diy Neutral Fall Wreath

$5

I have needed a new Fall Wreath. But I have looked and just haven't wanted or could pay the prices that they want for them. Plus I like neutral and I like unique. So I brainstormed and came up with this version.

Items I used

I used about 3/4 of a yard of muslin. I bought the wreath frame at the dollar store it's the 3d wreath and I just used two of the rings. I had different sprigs to add already in my stash.

Cutting the strips

I cut the muslin into about one inch strips and 8" and 4" strips the 8" ones I used on the larger ring and the 4" strips on the smaller ring.

Pat of it done

All the strips attached

Adding sprigs

I just used my hot glue gun to attach my sprigs to the material. And I started layering. You could use anything on your wreath to make it your own

Adding berries

I decided I wanted to add some dimension to it so I added some berries and a sunflower.

Finished wreath

I'm really liking how it turned out. There are so many variations you could do. As I was doing this one I thought it would look nice with yellow as the outer ring and brown in the center as a sunflower. Hope this have you some inspiration to start your own wreath. Let me know if you do.

Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!

• Liz

I love your use of white on the wreath. This is my favorite wreath I've seen this year :)

• Eliza

Charming...I really lean towards gentler aspects of tone in door decor & love feathers and side angles of accents to a door piece ... gives the decoration energy or idea of movement to have elongated materials inserted at an angle...

Still Summer in my head but this idea is now on 'my do it shelf'. awaiting enactment !!! 💛🤍🌻

~~~~~~~ Eliza 🌹~~~~~~~