Junky Pumpkin Patch for the Fall

$20

At this time of year nothing is safe from the orange paint! If it is round, it gets painted orange!

How cute are these vintage tins turned junky punkys? They are so easy to make too! Just get yourself a jar of orange chalk paint and get to work.

For this project I used Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Barcelona Orange. The paint sticks to metal amazingly! One coat was all they needed. I let the painted pumpkins dry for a little while, chalk paint dries very quickly, then added the knobs.

The stems were created by painting furniture knobs green. You could add wire tendrils and leaves if you'd like as well.

A little E6000 glue is all you need to attach the knobs to the vintage tins. Let them dry overnight.

Painting on metal is easy with chalk paint! When the paint is dry you can also coat the pumpkins with a coat of spray sealer or wax.

These pumpkins couldn't be cuter or easier to make.

For more repurposed pumpkins you can visit Homeroad.net and search pumpkins or visit the link in the GO BOX below.

Pair them with your favorite vintage mason jars or cover the pumpkins with a cloche for beautiful Fall vintage decor.

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you'll visit Homeroad.net and sign up for the emails so I can send my latest DIY tutorial straight to you!

22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
Homeroad

• Wow! They are just darling! I absolutely love this junky pumpkin patch. So clever and they last much longer than the real ones!

• Homeroad

Thanks for your kind comment xo Please visit Homeroad.net for more fun DIY projects :)

• Diane Gaffney Brooks

HEY!! I love these cute pumpkin ideas! I have a Tupperware mold that never gets used, so that will be one. Frankly when I saw the ones with the taller posts I immediately thought of painting faces, etc. because they look like ladies! If I try that I will let you know! Otherwise I praise your creativity and love that it is a low cost project that will last a long time! Thank you!!

• Homeroad

Diane thank you so much for your kind comment and I would love to see what you create with them. I love painting everything orange in the fall! Thanks for visiting!