No - Sew Cushion Covers

$35

My husband and I recently purchased a pop up camper! We were so excited to buy this and turn it into a fun little project! One of the main things I wanted to do was recover the cushions, but after looking into it a little more, it is expensive! I didn't want to put a ton of money into the seat coverings since we had just purchased the pop up itself, so I knew I had to come up with a cheap solution for now! On top of my low budget, I do not sew! So, we had to think outside of the box!

Materials

You'll need a sheet (pick any color, pattern, and material that you'd like), scissors, and lots and lots of 2in safety pins.

Step One

Lay your cushion on your sheet. Measure where you'll cut by folding up the sheet, and allowing a 2" border of material all around the cushion.

Step Two

Cut your sheet to size.

Step Three

Pin your fabric in place. Start on one side, and add a safety pin every 2" inches.

Step Four

Once you have one side done, make sure you push your cushion and pull your fabric to ensure it is nice and taught (kind of like a Christmas present).

The Corners

Once you get to a corner, pin the sheet tightly. Make sure there are no wrinkles.

The Corners

Fold the corner, and bring it up over the cushion. This will be similar to wrapping a present.

The Corners

Pin your folded fabric on place. Make sure it is tight.

The Corners

Tuck and smooth your corner. Add extra pins where necessary. Repeat these steps for each side and corner.

Enjoy!

Flip your cushion over, and put it in place! I did this on all of the bottom cushions in my 2005 Palomino Yearling Popup Camper.

13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps