Mirrored Jewelry Organizer

$30

I didn't have space for a vanity, so I crafted this little wall mirror organizer to work instead! It's practical and pretty, and I love how it turned out!

I used a mirror, some scrap wood, a few dowel rods, brass cup hooks, and two screw eyes to make the organizer.

To make the bottom shelf, I started by cutting the wood to the dimensions listed above. Since it was scrap wood, I also sanded it significantly to clean it up and make it look new.

Then after some testing on the back, I stained the wood.

I attached the two pieces together with pocket hole screws.

Then added a piece of scrap wood on the back. This is where the mirror will rest to pin it in place. You also see mirror clips in the photo above. These were totally unnecessary.

I screwed the cup hooks and the screw eyes to the bottom of the shelf, and added some mounting holes, then mounted the bottom on the wall.

The mirror slips right in.

To make the top piece, I cut the wood and added another piece of scrap wood to the back. The portion underneath the scrap wood lies flat against the mirror.

Then I mounted the top piece, and added a few accessories! It's the perfect addition to my bedroom!

If you like it too, be sure to check out the full blog post. And if you need other diy bedroom organizers, this nightstand organizer changed my life!

15 Memorial Day Crafts
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
Lindsay Fay

• Elia Orrego

It is a great project!

I have a question though. How do you make it floating b y the wall (attached to the wall?)

• Doreen Kennedy

I’ve done the wood hook idea, but have never thought of adding a mirror. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

• Sharon

I like the idea of the mirror . Could u possibly make a box on the. Back to hide the jewelry. I would hang the necklaces from the cup hooks but need a place for earrings if had a box the necklaces from the top or even on back of mirror plus the back on the wall. Have more earrings than necklace. If u have a lot of jewelry use a full length mirror with box on the back. Love the idea.