DIY Colorful Felt Leaf Wreath

$5

You guys! This might just be my favorite wreath ever! I was originally going to make a garland for my fireplace, but ended up with a wreath. This tutorial will show you how to make a fun and colorful felt leaf garland and this DIY Colorful Felt Wreath. This wreath is so pretty and a great way to welcome fall to your porch or home.

Pick out a fun color combination of felt squares for your wreath.

I cut my felt into equal sized pieces so my leaves could all be the same size. Fold a piece of felt in half and cut out a basic leaf shape with a large bottom.

Decide how you want to arrange your leaves. You can mix up the colors or arrange them from darkest to lightest, like I did.

Fold the bottom of a leaf a couple times and stitch together with embroidery floss by stitching a loop through the bottom. Continue adding leaves and tie with a double knot at the end.

You can hang this garland now or turn it into a wreath by tying the garland onto a wreath frame.

Ta-da! Isn't it beautiful? I am in love with this color combo.

26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

• Melinda Record

This is adorable ~ I love the greater sense of texture in a wreath and this felt does exactly that ~ gives the wreath depth. So, so cute and clever.

And your instructions are excellent, which makes this project even more inspiring.

Thank you for sharing AND inspiring!

• Dmholt4391

I so love it. Thank you for an adorable diy wreath to try for ourselves. love love love it!!