How to Make an Easy Fall Wreath

$30

If you have 15 minutes, you can create a gorgeous Fall wreath for your front porch. It is super easy and creates such a beautiful entry in to your home!

I am always looking for fun crafts to do and this one fit the bill for this week! Do you ever get in that crafty mood and head to the store just to find something to make? I have been doing that a lot lately. Good thing it is the holiday season because there is so much inspiration.

Here is a quick look at the finished project so you get an idea of where we are heading. Isn't it so pretty? Love the Fall colors. I wanted the colors outside to tie in with the colors I am using inside.

Step : Get your supplies

You will need flowers of your choice, glue gun and glue sticks, grapevine wreath, ribbon.

Step 2: Place flowers without glue

Place your flowers around to get a feel for where you want them before gluing them down.

Step 3: Glue flowers

Now, just go around the wreath and glue the flowers to the wreath.

Step 4: Attach ribbon

Choose whatever ribbon you like and then attach it to the top of the wreath. I just tied a knot in the ribbon and viola!

Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Tracy Graham

• Gloria Turner

Can't wait to get started with my granddaughters making bad situation to a good situation I love the ideas of the picture frames she needs to lighten up her bedroom that chalk white paint will look beautiful and will lighten up her dark room thanks for the ideas

• Betty Jo Gray

Very nice