Simple Paper Plate Decor

$5

Using Paper Plates to decorate and craft is one of my favorite things to do! They have the same shape as a wreath, so-- why not?! Let me show you one of the ways that I decorated with seasonal paper plates....

Plain Kitchen Cabinets, Before

Here are some of my plain kitchen cabinets. I like to dress them up for the seasons-- especially Christmas, Easter, and Fall.

To do this project you will need some decorative paper plates. You can use floral or geometric. I prefer plates with meaningful words and phrases on them, and I love finding paper plates at Hobby Lobby!

You will also need about 3 inch wide ribbon in a coordinating pattern or color, and masking tape.

Cut the ribbon long enough to overlap your cupboard door at the top, with the plate hanging about two thirds or three quarters down the length of the door.

Attach the ribbon to the back side of the cabinet door with masking tape.

Use masking tape (or clear packing tape) to attach the ribbon to the back of the paper plate. I also attached masking tape to my plate to hold it in place and keep it from swinging when I open the door. [This step is optional, but if you do it, be sure to use masking tape for this step because the masking tape shouldn't hurt the finish on your doors. Clear packing tape is more likely to hurt your wood finish, or at the very least it will probably be gooey and hard to get off.]

Then step back and enjoy your easy kitchen cabinet decor!

Paper Plate Decor, AFTER!

***If you enjoyed this idea, then my other kitchen cupboard decorating ideas may interest you, also!

I used different sizes of paper plates and different patterns for variety. You can use variety, or use all the same, or just decorate one door.

I love the sentiments reminding me to be thankful during the fall season.

I hope you have been inspired!

***I have lots of Christmas inspiration at my blog B4 and Afters where I write about frugal, practical projects for women who like to make things for their home or for others. If that is you I would love to see you over there  ***

How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
Liberty Brammer