DIY Kitchen Bar Planked Wall

My husband and I love the look of planked walls and wanted to incorporate the rustic industrial look in our home.
diy kitchen bar planked wall, diy, kitchen design, wall decor, woodworking projects
This wall under the kitchen bar was the perfect place to do this! I painted and he installed! He decided to do this angular pattern and we love how it turned out!
We added new baseboards and still have to fix the electrical outlet.
Painting and staining wood was the first step. All I did was paint with watered down blue paint on some pieces of wood, and then a also a grey black stain on some. On other pieces I did a light stain and then on top of that used watered down paint to tint it.
My goal was to still see the details of the wood. It turns out so fun!
Love these Ikea stools and cushions!
Lina D