Autumn Wreath With Corn Husk Leaves

$5

These DIY corn husk Autumn wreaths can be used indoors or outdoors. Hang them on your walls or hang them on your front door and let them be the first thing your guests see as they enter your home.

Autumn wreaths are an easy Autumn craft for kids or for Mums and Dads who think they’re rubbish at crafts! These really are the most simple wreaths to make. Think of them as ‘The lazy girls guide to Autumn wreaths’. No, I’m saying you’re lazy, I’m just saying that home styling for each season doesn’t always have to be a mammoth task to be dreaded.

To find the full post on my blog click the link at the bottom of this post.

Materials

For these simple Autumn wreaths, I use a metal wire ring as a base. These wreaths also look stunning on smaller rings and you could even make three in varying sizes and hang them together for a really stunning look.

Attach the corn husk leaves

Take a small bundle of dried corn husk leaves and attach them to the wire ring with florists wire.

Overlap each bundle

Continue to do this all the way around, making sure to slightly overlap each bundle so you cover up the wire.

Attach the Autumn leaves

Glue some colourful dried Autumn leaves around the inside of the wreath to finish.

Add some ribbon

Now all you need to do is attach some ribbon, burlap or string to your Autumn wreath and hang it up.

WAIT!

Before you go, if you’re not part of our amazing creative community yet but would love to join us, I would love to have you stop by my blog Chalking Up Success for the full tutorial or to sign up for my latest posts, DIY, inspiring home decor, natural home recipes and more.

FREE RESOURCES

By signing up, you’ll also receive a copy of the free ‘Furniture Flip Checklist’ and gain access to all the other printables, e-books and labels in the VIP Resource Library.

CHALKING UP SUCCESS ON YOUTUBE

Subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more DIY, home decor and crafts - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4uyVGrJxoo8-7qlAg5_x-g?sub_confirmation=1 I can't wait to see you there!

Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Chalking Up Success