Camper Master Bedroom Remodel

$200

After we completed the bathroom remodel and gave it a farmhouse feel, we knew we had to follow the design throughout the camper. Next up was our master bedroom! This was what I had originally considered the dark hole. It was so dark and boring! Wait until you see the after of this one!

Sand EVERYTHING!

The most important step in remodeling a camper is to sand every single surface that is going to get painted. For the master bedroom, that pretty much meant the ENTIRE room! Prepping the surfaces is probably the most time consuming part of remodeling a camper!

Prime EVERYTHING!

After sanding everything, you'll need to prime everything! I really like Zinsser Primer and used it on the entire camper. For this, I used a roller where I could to minimize paint strokes.

Paint EVERYTHING!

Everything got a fresh coat of paint! I painted the walls with Sherwin Williams Repose Grey and the cabinets in Peppercorn. The shiplap was painted in Alabaster.

Decorate!

What I've learned about changing up our camper is that the decor makes a world of difference! Imagine this space with just the walls and cabinets painted, but no decor. Would have the same effect on you? I don't think so. Bring in some decorations and decor that makes your camper feel more like home.

• Paint  (Sherwin Williams)
  • Zinsser Primer  (Home Depot)
  • Dewalt Orbital Sander  (Home Depot)

Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
Claire @ Claire Lynn Home

• Sherry

Did you cover blinds at the headboard or was it already like that? I have day/night shades at the head of my bead. I also live in my camper.

• Claire @ Claire Lynn Home

Hi Sherry! We have a solid wall there! I've had several people ask me that, so I guess it's pretty common to have a window there.