Asked on Sep 5, 2020

Question?

BetsyChas' Crazy CreationsRedcatcec
+3

I haven’t been on here In awhile & all my saved projects are gone! What happened to them? Did the website restructure or what?

• Flipturn

Sheila,

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click on Support.

Fill out the information and submit.

Your question about how to access your Saved Projects will go directly to the Hometalk staff who will then get back to you.

• Unique Creations By Anita

I had the same thing happen to me, turned out I had registered with 2 different email address. Is this something you may have done.

• They should be there, but check with Hometalk Support. They'll get you straightened out.

• Redcatcec

Hometalk Support is there for you, as Ann said, go to the bottom of the page and click on Support, submit your question. Welcome back.

• Chas' Crazy Creations

Hi Shelia, go to your profile picture in the top left corner, a drop down menu will appear, and click saved projects. Are they there or are they gone from that place too? If they're still gone you can contact Hometalk for support and help https://www.about.hometalk.com/support

Hi Shelia: Most definitely check the support link at the bottom of the page. They should be able to help you out. Good luck