6 DIY Simple and Budget Friendly Risers | Farmhouse Style

$10

I have made several different style of risers and I have a few new ones to share today, so thought I would include them all together for some fun idea's and inspiration.

The first new one that I made I used a piece of scrap wood, painted it white, then added some black paint here and there to give it a rustic more worn, farmhouse look.

Then I added a vinyl decal to the top that I had made using my computer and my silhouette cutting machine.

Then I added some wood cap feet using wood glue, let that dry, and I placed it on my bookshelf.

I actually made a couple of these, using different decals and I love how they turned out!

The next riser I made I chose to make for the top of my dresser.

I used a small silver tray that I picked up at dollar tree, and some random glass chess pieces.

I used e6000 to attach the 'feet' to the bottom of the tray and I think it is such a fun piece to use on my dresser.

This is the smallest riser that I have made, and I used a simple small wood blank that has a decorative shape and edging, painted it white, and used some sandpaper to allow the natural wood color to show through here and there

Then I attached wood feet with wood glue and now I have another fun option to use in my home decor.

So fun to give height to something in a vignette, or display something by making it look more substantial and just stand out a bit more than it would otherwise.

One of the first risers I made was using a scrap piece of cabinet board.

I cut it to the size I wanted, give it a coat of white paint but let some of the natural wood show through for a fun farmhouse look.

I added some chunky round wood 'feet' using wood glue

This is a fun one to use with larger pieces like this fall pumpkin picture.

Another and much simpler option is using a wood plank that I picked up at walmart, as well as a slice of rustic wood

These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
ClutteredCorkBoard