Outdoor Room, Mini Conservatory, Breakfast Room?

I'm not quite certain what to call this new add on to our kitchen? Originally, non existent prior to our renovation, it was a small balcony off the sliding glass doors from the former dining room.
When the space became an open concept kitchen/living area with two islands, we needed somewhere to sit with a table and chairs, so we extended the area to accommodate our dining table.
I knew I wanted plenty of light and a view to the garden and surrounding woodland. A place to sit and dine, but also a place to enjoy a cup of tea and good book. A multi function room, not just a pretty space with a table that would be seldom used.
Here, this past Christmas, you can see the large, conservatory type windows I added to give it a garden room feel.
This room is accessible from the open concept farmhouse kitchen.
Comfy wicker arm chairs serve as seating at each end of the dining table, and they are perfect for enjoying an early morning coffee, when I am still waking up!
An Italian Capodimonte white chandelier hangs over the French refractory table.
Another view of it this past Christmas. The airy, delicate feel of this vintage light fixture, compliments the bright, open look in this room.
I chose green accents for an outdoor feel, in the fabrics and accessories.
The large 22x22 cushions are covered in vintage curtain fabric and edged in bullion fringe, my favourite piping for cushions. I always try to use down filled pillows. Although they are more costly, they are well worth it and hold their shape forever.
I plan on painting the two armchairs white, distressed as soon as I have a minute!! The green verdigris bird sconce on the wall is a collectible I have had for years, I decorate the twig cones seasonally.
This has become one of the most used areas of our home. Sit down dining, when we are not at the island, casual morning coffee and enjoying a glass of wine with my husband after a long day.

How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Nella Miller Design