DIY Pine Cone Napkin Rings

$5

I am a lover of all things tablescape from plates and chargers to napkins and napkin rings. And just like the seasons, my table decor changes (OFTEN!).

This fall I had my eyes on these adorable pine cone napkin rings from Bed Bath & Beyond but my heart eyes diminished real quick when I saw the price of 4 for $50, so I decided to DIY my own.

Supplies

This is a pretty simple DIY and many of you probably have the supplies right in your craft drawer!

This part can be a little tedious if you have as many of these to do as I did! But simply cut yourself a long piece of raffia and glue the end to the inside of your toilet paper ring using hot glue.

Wrap it as many times as necessary to cover the entire surface of the paper towel roll. Then glue the end of the raffia to the inside. Cut any loose or fraying parts.

This is how your ring should look once completely covered.

Step 2 : Wrap & attach the raffia

The next step is simple. Cut a bit of raffia and wrap it around your pine cone. During this step, I was sure to tuck the twine into the "wings" of the pine cone. Carefully knot it twice in the back and be sure to keep the long ends , you will need them.

Step 3: Attach the ring & pinecone

I then use the long ends from my pine cone knot and tie them around the napkin ring and double knot. It is up to you how you want the pine cones to run when the napkin ring is in place.

I have them perpendicular to one another.

Step 4: Secure

After I have knotted them together, I then do a few dabs of glue and secure the pinecones to the ring for extra security.

ENJOY!

For more home decor, DIY and renovation be sure to follow me on instagram! https://www.instagram.com/willowcreekfarmco/

Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before

To see more: https://www.instagram.com/willowcreekfarmco/

• Bijoux

Thanks!

• Joanie

Cute idea. Pine cones work in a lot of crafts. I like your napkins too!!

• Morgan | willowcreekfarmco

Thank you for your kind comment!!! I got the napkins at hobby lobby; a four pack for $7! The colors in them are great with all fall decor!