- Silicone Pumpkin Mold
- Box of Crayons
- Candle Wicks
- Candle Wax
- Close Pins
How To Make Candles: Fall Candle Recipes
Make These Easy DIY Pumpkin Candles To Add To Your Fall & Halloween Decor For Cheap
Mmhm, do y’all smell that? No, it’s not just Alabama humidity it’s something else, something much much better… It’s the smell of pumpkin spice candles!
DIY candles are kind of my jam y’all, & by jam I mean this is my second time making them & now I consider myself a candle connoisseur... Well maybe not quite, but I can make an amazing smelling pumpkin candle & you can too it’s super easy!
DIY Candles Supplies:
Melting The Wax
- Start by heating up the candle wax in a pan on the oven. The wax will tell you how much you need for the size of your container, for this mold (6 pumpkins I used 1 bar of wax.
Setting Up Candle Mold
2. While that is melting, set up your candle wicks in the molds. I use clothes pins to hold up the wicks & keep them in the center.
Pouring The Wax & Adding Color
3. Once the wax is completely melted, add in some pumpkin spice seasoning. You could add whatever flavoring you want though, sometimes I use vanilla extract or essential oils.
After you mix in your desired scent pour the wax into each mold, filling them all the way to the top.
TIP: LAY NOW NEWSPAPER OR PARCHMENT PAPER UNDERNEATH THE MOLD FOR SPILLS. I NEVER REMEMBER THAT STEP & ALWAYS HAVE TO SCRAPE DRY WAX OFF LATER.
5. I poured a few of the candles without any coloring because I think white is always classic & pretty, the other two are a classic pumpkin orange color. You can add any coloring you want by simply throwing a crayon into the melting max while it’s on the stove.
6. The DIY pumpkin candles only take a couple of hours to harden. Once they are solid you can pop them out of the mold & trim the wicks!
Use Them For A Fall Table Decoration
How cute are these candles y’all?! I big puffy heart love them & they are the the perfect fall table decoration.
DIY Pumpkin Candles
I am saving the orange pumpkin spice candles for the fireplace, who am I kidding, I’ll be sprinkling these sweet candles all over the house!
Come see the rest of my fall outdoor table & grab an easy air fryer donut recipe (can you already guess what my centerpiece is)!
Top Hometalk Projects
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go