DIY Wood Candle Holder

$20

Another easy DIY for you – my 4″x4″ wood candle holder! And if you’re like me, you make have a scrap 4″x4″ wood board lying around in your garage ready to use! This wood candle holder makes a beautiful statement, whether styled as a centerpiece, on a mantel, or on a sideboard/buffet! As always, I hope you'll visit me over on my blog for more DIY and home decor inspiration - I'd love to have you as a subscriber! (P.S. Exact sources are typically linked on my blog as well!)

Doesn't it make such a beautiful centerpiece?!

Step 1

Using your miter saw, cut your 4″x4″ wood board to your desired length. Sand any rough edges from the cut.

Step 2

Mark the center line of what you want to be the top of your wood candle holder. Make a dot with pencil every 2″ down that center line, beginning 2″ from one end, and ending 2″ from the other. Use your 3/4″ spade bit and drill to drill 1″ holes into your 1″x4″. Place the tip of the spade bit on each of the dots you just made.

Step 3:

Sand away any rough edges. Stain and/or paint as desired. Allow to dry.

Step 4

Place your taper candles into each hole. Depending on your candles, you may have to slowly work them into the holes. Don’t worry, a tighter fit is better and will ensure the candles stay upright.

Step 5

Light and enjoy! This 4″x4″ DIY wood candle holder is a great way to make a statement on any Fall or Winter table this upcoming holiday season. And it’s incredibly easy and inexpensive to make!

I hope you enjoy and I can’t wait to share more easy holiday DIYs with you soon! Hope to see you over on the blog!

Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
Ana Ochoa - Fiddle Leaf Interiors

• Val

I have left over 2 by 4's from an another project and I can't wait to make this. Thank you so much. I've got gold and black too.

• Joanie

Dangerous idea! Someone could knock that over in a heart beat.......sorry! Be on the safe side.