DIY Wood Candle Holder

$20

Another easy DIY for you – my 4″x4″ wood candle holder! And if you’re like me, you make have a scrap 4″x4″ wood board lying around in your garage ready to use! This wood candle holder makes a beautiful statement, whether styled as a centerpiece, on a mantel, or on a sideboard/buffet! As always, I hope you'll visit me over on my blog for more DIY and home decor inspiration - I'd love to have you as a subscriber! (P.S. Exact sources are typically linked on my blog as well!)

Doesn't it make such a beautiful centerpiece?!

Step 1

Using your miter saw, cut your 4″x4″ wood board to your desired length. Sand any rough edges from the cut.

Step 2

Mark the center line of what you want to be the top of your wood candle holder. Make a dot with pencil every 2″ down that center line, beginning 2″ from one end, and ending 2″ from the other. Use your 3/4″ spade bit and drill to drill 1″ holes into your 1″x4″. Place the tip of the spade bit on each of the dots you just made.

Step 3:

Sand away any rough edges. Stain and/or paint as desired. Allow to dry.

Step 4

Place your taper candles into each hole. Depending on your candles, you may have to slowly work them into the holes. Don’t worry, a tighter fit is better and will ensure the candles stay upright.

Step 5

Light and enjoy! This 4″x4″ DIY wood candle holder is a great way to make a statement on any Fall or Winter table this upcoming holiday season. And it’s incredibly easy and inexpensive to make!

I hope you enjoy and I can’t wait to share more easy holiday DIYs with you soon! Hope to see you over on the blog!

25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
Ana Ochoa - Fiddle Leaf Interiors

• Val
    Val

I have left over 2 by 4's from an another project and I can't wait to make this. Thank you so much. I've got gold and black too.

• Joanie
    Joanie

Dangerous idea! Someone could knock that over in a heart beat.......sorry! Be on the safe side.