DIY LEGO Table

$30

This is probably one of the easiest, fastest DIY projects I’ve ever done. My kids love legos, and so I wanted to make them a LEGO table that wasn’t super tacky looking. I already had a kids table and chairs. I bought LEGO sheets and super glue at Walmart. I measured the table and lined up the LEGO sheets on top of the table. Once they were centered, I added super glue under the sheets and glued them onto the top of the table. It turned out so and the boys love it.

LEGO baseplate
The super glue and baseplate
Lined up the sheets
The finished product

22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen

• Jeanne Martin
    Jeanne Martin

Ahhh...ignore the negative Nancy. It's a cute table and I don't know of any child who wouldn't love a fluffy fur rug at their feet!

• Carolyn from NH
    Carolyn from NH

I’ll give you my first through....oh nice rug to keep there feet warm because they never leave their slippers on. I’m sure the rug is washable.

Nice job on the table also 😊