DIY Square Wreath With Fall Plaid Decor

$10

Decorate your door with this cute DIY square wreath. Use popular fall colors and your favorite plaid accents.

With its warm plaid colors, pretty florals, and pumpkins, this fall frame wreath is the perfect solution! Let’s make this.

Supplies

This project is so easy to make with mostly things you'll have laying around the house inluding an old picture frame you can repurpose and scrap fabric or an old throw.

Arrange your fall flower picks and pumpkins along with a cute DIY BOW and attach to the frame from behind using floral wire. To see How to Make DIY Bows CLICK HERE.

Trim your fabric to cover the backside of your wooden picture frame. Leave a little extra all the way around so that you have enough left to be able to glue it down on all sides without having to stretch it. Stretching plaid fabric makes it look wonky.

Glue your fabric down to the frame using hot glue.

I added this cute "Hello Fall" wooden lettering from Hobby Lobby to the front of the wreath. It came natural, so you may wish to paint your wooden lettering white or any color you desire.

Hello Fall! What a fun twist on a traditional idea. The plaid throw fabric was fall colors, but you could use any color or pattern material you like for the background of this project. I added the pumpkins, but you could add anything you like.

It turned out so cute! Will you make one?

It's perfect for the front door to leave up the whole season! Another fun way to make an unusual wreath for your front door is using a cake pan! YES you heard me correctly! A CAKE PAN!

You won't believe how cute this summer wreath turned out using things around the house including a straw hat and an ordinary CAKE PAN! CLICK HERE to see the finished project.

18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
Melanie Ferguson

• Wandalie
    Wandalie

How did you hang it on the door? I love it and would like to be to make one.I have a wreath hanger that I put on the door occasionally with different wreath but they never stay in place it’s always off-center. I’m just not sure command hookswill stay in the weather.

• Jo
    Jo

Nice great idea I love it

• Rona Connelly
    Rona Connelly

what size is the picture frame you used?