DIY Square Wreath With Fall Plaid Decor

$10

Decorate your door with this cute DIY square wreath. Use popular fall colors and your favorite plaid accents.

With its warm plaid colors, pretty florals, and pumpkins, this fall frame wreath is the perfect solution! Let’s make this.

Supplies

This project is so easy to make with mostly things you'll have laying around the house inluding an old picture frame you can repurpose and scrap fabric or an old throw.

Arrange your fall flower picks and pumpkins along with a cute DIY BOW and attach to the frame from behind using floral wire. To see How to Make DIY Bows CLICK HERE.

Trim your fabric to cover the backside of your wooden picture frame. Leave a little extra all the way around so that you have enough left to be able to glue it down on all sides without having to stretch it. Stretching plaid fabric makes it look wonky.

Glue your fabric down to the frame using hot glue.

I added this cute "Hello Fall" wooden lettering from Hobby Lobby to the front of the wreath. It came natural, so you may wish to paint your wooden lettering white or any color you desire.

Hello Fall! What a fun twist on a traditional idea. The plaid throw fabric was fall colors, but you could use any color or pattern material you like for the background of this project. I added the pumpkins, but you could add anything you like.

It turned out so cute! Will you make one?

It's perfect for the front door to leave up the whole season! Another fun way to make an unusual wreath for your front door is using a cake pan! YES you heard me correctly! A CAKE PAN!

You won't believe how cute this summer wreath turned out using things around the house including a straw hat and an ordinary CAKE PAN! CLICK HERE to see the finished project.

15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
Melanie Ferguson

• Wandalie

How did you hang it on the door? I love it and would like to be to make one.I have a wreath hanger that I put on the door occasionally with different wreath but they never stay in place it’s always off-center. I’m just not sure command hookswill stay in the weather.

• Jo

Nice great idea I love it

• Rona Connelly

what size is the picture frame you used?