Dollar Tree Gnome Ornaments

$5

I've been thinking of all different ways to add to my Halloween and Christmas decor around the house and I came up with these cute little gnomes. They can be adapted to suit either Halloween or Christmas and can even be made reversible! You can make 5 different gnomes for just $5 and there's so many ways to make them. Take a look to see what I did with mine.

All you’ll need is some wooden ghosts, hats and little wooden balls. I got mine from Hobby Lobby but you can also find them at the Dollar Tree.

Materials:

1 pkg of wooden ghosts

1 pkg of wooden hats

Twine (comes with the hats/ghosts)

Wooden balls

Paint - black, white and red

Glue gun

To begin with, I painted the hat black.

Then, paint the ghost white. I like to be fast so I spray painted mine but you can definitely paint by hand.

Next, add some hot glue to the top of the ghost (above the mouth).

Grab your hat and push down just above the mouth.

Now, put some hot glue around the mouth and add your wooden ball. This is now the gnome's nose.

Add the twine that came in the package with the hats or ghosts and now you have a super cute wooden gnome ornament! I added some vinyl wording to my hat too.

Now for the Christmas gnomes...

Paint a hat red.

We will add some white fur and a pom pom to make this one a Santa hat.

My fur came from a Dollar Store head band and I just cut the end off. I found the pom poms from Dollar Tree.

Glue your hat onto to your ghost just like we did before, and add the wooden ball as a nose.

Look at how cute he is!

You can also add some beads to jazz them up a bit.

They are a perfect addition to your holiday decor!

For more quick and easy DIYs follow my YouTube and Facebook page at Gilbert Marketplace.

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018