The Best Way to Make Your Home Smell Amazing- Eucalyptus Garland DIY

$10

Fall is here! I always struggle to maintain a delicious fall scent in my home throughout the season, but this year I figured it out! I love eucalyptus, and each time my man brings home a bouquet with some in it, I keep them! The scent is so lovely, and can last months! (Tip: You can hang a few branches in your shower and the steam will activate the scent. Instant spa!)

I figured if I love how it smells so much, I'll just pick up a whole bunch at the florist.

I purchased about 6 branches. I also picked up some wheat stalks to be used in a different project.

Snip off the branches

This project is so easy! The first thing you need to do is snip the smaller branches off of the the larger ones, so that you end up with single branches. This makes it easier to hang as a garland.

As you work with the branches, your home (and your hands!) will begin to smell SO good!

I ended up with two piles of branches. Some smaller ones, and then the larger ones.

Grab Your Twine

Next, you need some twine.

When cutting the twine think about how long your branches are, and how many you'd like to fit onto one garland.

Double up the twine to make a sturdier base.

Then knot the twine in the center and at both ends.

Next, snip a bunch of smaller strands of twine. These will be used to secure the branches. You can also use florist wire for this.

Choose the size and amount of branches you'd like for the garland, and then secure them onto the twine. Cut off any excess twine.

This is what it should look like!

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

Tah Dah! This it what it looks like hanging. I hung one in my bedroom, one in the living room, and another in the foyer. They smell so dang good, and really add to my fall decor! To follow my fall decor journey, check out my Instagram here!

• Eucalyptus
  • Twine
  • Scissors

Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute

• Wyldecent
    Wyldecent

Where did you get the cat prints on the wall beside the garland?