Asked on Sep 22, 2020

Mix 2 paint shades together for a greeny blue room?

Johnavallance82BetsyVimarhonor
+2

I saw a post that I can't find again. It was a greedy bluey gray bedroom, the paint shade was 2 mixed together. One shade was Behr Rhino. What was the other colour?

• Cindy

Hi there Leah. My name is Cindy. If you saw the painting project here on Home Talk, you might be able to view it again. For this, or for any past projects, just click on the little blue house at the top of this page, left-hand corner. Boxes will drop down according to specific categories. Look around in the "painting" category. If you don't see the post, you can always use the search bar with a couple key words, such as mixing paint with Behr Rhino. And, Leah, there are more older projects under Explore Projects. Good luck. I hope you are well.

• Peggy Burnette

Hi Leah, hope this gives you the information you want for the paint color you are looking for.

Grays and Greiges - The Paint Bio | Interior paint colors for ...

www.pinterest.com › ... › Living Spaces Inspired Home

Wall color Paint Behr Rhino Abby loves this color Best Bathroom Paint Colors, Interior ... Ideas living room grey walls dark floors benjamin moore for 2019 Living Room Paint, Living ... There have been quite a few new developments at our house since my post on Friday. ... Kathy JohnsonKitchen ~ Menu ~ Recipe Books.

• Vimarhonor

Hello. If you ever want to go back to see a particular project, just click on the little blue house at the top of this page, left-hand corner. If you can't find a particular project, you can use the search bar. Also, please consider checking out "Explore Projects" for even more additional ideas.

Hope this helps.

Hi Leah: The only thing I can suggest is to go to the home improvement store and see if they have chips close to what you want. Mixing a bit of blue and yellow will get green, and if you add that to the Rhino Gray, you may get the shade you want, but it's probably not what you will want. Even if you get a couple of chips that you like, they may be able to blend the two and get what you want.

Then, again, check this Hometalk site and see if what you are looking for is here:

https://www.hometalk.com/11993055/best-blue-green-paint-colours

Good luck

• Johnavallance82

Hi,

Did not see post, but suggest Turquoise maybe?