What is the cleaning product that you used?

EmRecreated DesignsSimple Nature Decor
+5

• K. Rupp
    K. Rupp

Hi Joanne, what are you cleaning? I have a homemade cleaner that I use everywhere...in the bathroom, around the house. Get a spray bottle. Use a mixture of vinegar mixed with dish soap and water. I add essential oils that really smell amazing. tea tree oil, peppermint, rosemary, & lemongrass. these are my favorites and the combo smells very clean and fresh.

• I use a couple - bleach spray and vinegar and Dawn dish soap mix 50/50. Both are in a spray bottle.

• Redcatcec
    Redcatcec

Hi Joanne,

You would have to ask your question to the person who posted the presentation. This is a general Q & A forum and the person who presented the cleaning product is not likely to see your question here.

We might be able to help you if you have a specific question such as what to clean a porcelain sink with. Without more details we are at a loss,

• Vimarhonor
    Vimarhonor

Hello. Was this question supposed to be attached to a specific project post?

Im not sure -we know what project you are specifically asking about.

Can you post a photo or ask the question again directly on that project post?

• Johnavallance82
    Johnavallance82

Hello Joanne,

For what?

• Simple Nature Decor
    Simple Nature Decor

I use a natural cleaning solution works great https://amzn.to/2Fq3OcK

• Recreated Designs
    Recreated Designs

Hi Joanne, is it possible you are asking a question of a specific post you saw? If so, you can ask it directly on that post and then the author will be able to tell you exactly what product or process was used. Hope you are able to find what you are looking for.

• Em
    Em

When you want to ask a question about a SPECIFIC project, go to the bottom of THAT post and ask your question. This forum is for general help questions about ANY project. We have no idea what you were looking at as there are 1000's of projects posted here.