Easiest Fall Wreath Using Garland!

$12.00

I love the matching Pottery Barn wreath and garland sets, by my wallet, not so much! So I decided to create my own look using some inexpensive garland and I'm obsessed!

Gather Your Wreath and Garland

I used a spare 24 inch grapevine wreath that I had lying around from a previous craft project, but any type of wreath can work for this. Michaels happened to be having their fall sale so I scored a deal on some gorgeous inexpensive garland strands.

Lay out your garland

It's important that the length of your garland can be wrapped around your wreath at least one full time to prevent any gaps from showing. I found that using 2 6-feet garland strands worked perfectly.

Secure the end of your garland

Using craft wire, start by securing the end of your garland to your wreath. My garland came in a link form so it was easy to weave the wire through the links and into my grapevine wreath.

Continue Securing garland

Repeat this process on the outer portion of your wreath securing it along the way about every 4-6 inches.

Use an additional strand of garland

To get a full fluffy look for your fall wreath, continue wrapping and securing a second strand of garland around the inside portion of your wreath.

Fluff your garland

Fluff and fold down any stems so that you can cover any bar spots where your wreath might be peeking through. It looks so much fuller with a second strand doesn't it?!

Enjoy your new matching wreath and garland set!

Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
Martina at The Lived-in Look