Cobweb Wreath Halloween Decoration

$5

I used to love decorating for Halloween, but lately, Halloween just doesn’t seem the same. Especially this year.

Now the only reason I look forward to Halloween is that once it’s over, Thanksgiving and Christmas come super fast!

If you know me, then you know I’m all about frugal home decor, and most of it I make myself. Which is why I love Dollar Tree so much!

Today I have a quick and easy Halloween DIY for you - a cobweb wreath! You only need 3 items - an embroidery hoop, spider webbing, and plastic spider rings.

Step 1

First, loosen the screw at the top of the embroidery hoop and take it apart.

Step 2

Next, lay a small amount of spider web over the inside hoop. Let it hang over the edges so it can be secured when you put the hoops back together.

Step 3

Now put the outside hoop back on over the inside hoop and tighten the screws to secure it in place.

Trim any excess spider webbing from the back of the embroidery hoop.

Step 4

Cut the rings off the back of the plastic spiders.

This is an optional step, but I think it makes them look more realistic. Either way, the plastic spiders will stick to the spider webbing.

Step 5

Now place the plastic spiders onto the spider webbing inside the cobweb wreath wherever you like. Use as many as you want! I only used 2 for this project.

Step 6

Add a ribbon to the top of the cobweb wreath and hang!

These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
Michelle

• Lynne
    Lynne

that's extra creepy, and great idea!!

• Rose New York
    Rose New York

Id paint the frame black too maybe a mirror inside to reflect the spider!