How to Clean Your Oven Glass

$10

Clean that grime on the oven glass for once and for all. This trick is simple and easy and EFFECTIVE! You'll never struggle with grease and grime on your oven glass again.

Grab Some Bar Keepers Friend

Grab some Bar Keepers Friend and a sponge.

Say Goodbye to Grime

Your oven glass gets splattered with grease and grime each time you cook.

Sprinkle, Sprinkle

Sprinkle some powdered Bar Keepers Friend(BKF) all over the glass. If you only have the liquid kind of BKF that is OK too! Just squirt it all over the glass.

Add Water & Rub

Add some water to turn the powder into a paste. There is no excat science here, I just add enough to allow me to rub in a circle and cover the entire glass with paste. If you used the BKF paste to start with you will only need a tiny water, if any at all.

Rub in a circular motion. No elbow grease needed, just get the entire glass covered.

Wait & Wipe

Wait 20 minutes with the paste sitting on the grime. When done, simply wipe all the paste off and you'll see the grease and grime is gone. No hard work necessary. BKF is you cleaning best friend!

• Bar Keepers Friend  (Amazon)
  • Sponge  (Amazon)

Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
Jenn Salsich

• Bonnie
    Bonnie

How can u get into the double glass window on the glass window

• Diane
      Diane

There's a video on youtube of a guy taking the oven door off and removing the glass to clean the unreachable interior side. Too much work! I will live with my drips and just try hard not to add to them.

• Bonnie
    Bonnie

Yes

• Vee
    Vee

Warning: after my self cleaning oven finished, and was cool enough to open , I proceeded to wipe out the ashes and wipe around the door edges. A very small drop of water landed on the glass window, ceerrraaaccckkkk! Yep, it cracked the inside glass in half. And, as seems to be the state of appliances in this day and age, replacement parts for Jenn-Air's are non-existent!

So, when it gets so icky it becomes a fire hazard, I'm dumping it......hope to find an American made dual-fuel stove!

• Vee
      Vee

Thanks William. I'm checking it out. I'm still hating this Jenn Air, but If I don't have to do manual labor to clean it, I'll keep it a bit longer.

I appreciate your info!