Wooden Dice

$12

Our wooden, handmade dice are perfect for decorating, your kids could also have fun rolling and counting with them!

It’s great if you have any left over wood. You can use it up and turn into these amazing dice!

First my husband cut the wood into blocks.

Then he used a table saw to curve the edges.

Once he did that, he took a pen and marked all of the spots where he’d drill with a 9 16” bit.

Once this was done, I took them and sanded them using my palm sander.

Once sanded, I used Early American stain.

After I sanded and stained each one, I painted all of the dots with black paint. I used a small thin paint brush.

Once finished I took one part white paint to two parts water and rubbed them all with the whitewash. To finish and seal I rubbed them over with some wax from Home Depot. It’s called Varathane clear wax.

Fun, functional and decorative! Thank you for stopping by, I hope you love these and hope you enjoy making them.

Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
15 Memorial Day Crafts
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box

William

Love these. Been wanting to make these to play outside with

• Laura P
    Laura P

I’ve made 15 sets of these dice without the paddle bit, I just painted dice white and used different colors for the dots! Then came back with a clear coat for outside use. Add a dollar store bucket to fit 6 dice, mini hula hoops or rope tied for same circumstance, directions for: Lawn Dice, Farley and Yahtzee! Merry Christmas presents for all!