Pottery Barn Inspired Vases

$4

Vases are such a versatile decor piece and so easy to switch up for the seasons! I’m currently in love with all of the natural, minimalistic pieces out there right now—but not so much the price tags! Just like rugs, pillows and plants, it is crazy how expensive these things can be! Here’s a super simple way to copycat a Pottery Barn style look for next to nothing in cost.

Gather Materials

Grab some vases in various sizes and shapes. I found the taller one at Goodwill for $2 and the smaller size at the Dollar Tree. You will also need a sheet of these puffy stickers—also at the Dollar Tree and your favorite spray paint.

Apply the Stickers

The pack come with more than enough stickers for multiple vases! Just apply then in any pattern you like—the possibilities are endless! They also have an adhesive strip with connects the rows. To make it even easier, I kept them attached. You can also remove and place on your vase one by one if you prefer.

Spray Paint

I chose to use a chalk spray paint because I really love the finish on it. The matte look really reminds me of some pieces I have seen at Pottery Barn. I also had this on hand in the garage, which was another money saver! You won’t need much paint to cover a couple vases.

Style and Enjoy!

I grabbed some scissors and headed for my yard to snip some greenery to add to these. A strand of beaded garland and I’m all done! So happy with how these turned out and even more happy about the all in price of $4!

15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before

• Pam-ella
    Pam-ella

I love how the vases look now! I definitely want to try this. What size stickers did you use? Thanks for sharing!

• Diane
    Diane

I was just setting up my stuff to make old holloween bottles, and all the examples i found they used were twine, i love your use of puffs. I have pearls stands etc.

Thanks for getting my imagination going.

I love what you did. I forgot to ask because i know chalk paint scratches, what have you done to prevent this? 🙂

• Rachel | Faith Hope Home
      Rachel | Faith Hope Home

I did not apply anything to these but I would suggest a matte polyurethane if you wanted some extra protection. Have fun!