Thanksgiving Pilgrim Hat Centerpiece

$5

How do you make a simple Thanksgiving centerpiece? I’m sharing an easy pilgrim hat centerpiece and it only cost me $3.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

I started with an ice bucket and charger from Dollar Tree.

I took them outside and spray painted them with Rustoleum black spray paint.

While the paint was drying I picked up some fresh fallen leaves, a mini pumpkin from my garden, and a pinecone.

I had purchased a white table runner from Dollar Tree as well. I cut a small strip from the runner.

I knew the fabric would fray so I used a lighter and scored the edges.

Once the ice bucket and charger paint was dry, I brought them back inside. I hot glued the strip of fabric around the top of the ice bucket.

I had some gold glittery ribbon, and I cut 4 strips of it. I hot glued the strips onto the white band to be the buckle of the hat.

Now it was time to assemble the hat and create the centerpiece.

I started by putting the ice bucket upside down on the charger plate. I added the items I had collected outside on the hat. The hat was ready to be placed on my dining room table.

I would love to have you stop by my blog     Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
Chas' Crazy Creations