Curb Appeal-Front Door

$50

I really wanted a new front door for our house, but a couple thousand dollars wasn’t in our budget. I decided to call a local building supply place to see if they could switch out the out dated glass in our front door. They said to measure what we currently had, and give them the measurement. Low and behold, they could order me something to switch it out. So I ordered glass for our door and we had two side lights. Once it came in, we used a drill to take out the screws around the glass. It came out pretty easy! Then we used a drill to put in the new glass. It looked so much more updated. Then I decided to paint our front door SW Peppercorn. I used the same exterior/interior paint I used on our bathroom cabinets! I used a brush and a paint roller. Once the paint was dry; I hung our magnolia wreath on it!

1. Before
This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)
2.
3. The boys loved the door with no glass
5. Love this new glass
6. Before and after
7. Time to paint
8.
9. Be careful taking off the tape. It can peel off the paint
9. Almost there
10. After

26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings

• Patsy47
    Patsy47

yes, the new glass design totally updates the door! great color choice too......now.....about that kickplate!?....🤔

• Flipturn
    Flipturn

The new paint color definitely updates the front of the house and makes the entrance look warmer. Now to get some Brasso and shine up the hardware.