5 Minute DIY Footed Tray

$10

I just love the look of a footed tray, don't you? I've been wanting to make one for awhile, but I just haven't had the time to get a piece of scrap wood, stain it, distress it, etc. So I came up with this version! This easy footed tray takes 5 minutes, and zero carpentry skills!

Gather Supplies

You will need either a blank sign or framed pallet board from the craft store, or an already painted sign, and something to use for the feet.

If you are using an already done sign, skip the following step.

Paint and Embellish

If you are using a blank framed craft pallet or sign, tape off the edges and paint the frame your desired color. Then cover the bottom of the tray with coordinating scrapbook paper.

Glue on the feet

You can use just about any unfinished wood knobs or pegs, just be sure they don't have screws in them since you will be gluing them on. For my tray, I used wooden peg people from the craft store. Flip the sign upside down and glue the feet onto each corner of the sign with a hot glue gun, or strong glue.

Allow to dry and firm up, and that's all there is to making this easy DIY tray! If you enjoyed this project, you might like my other easy DIY projects!

31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
Danielle