Stress Relief Shower Melts

$10

I think we can all use some stress relief this year. These shower melts are made with lemon and lavender essential oils to promote stress relief. They are easy to make and they make great gifts too.

A shower melt is like a bath bomb for the shower. It's made almost the same way as a bath bomb, but it can have more essential oils in it. Therefore, you should not use this as a bath bomb. To use it, simple get it wet and set it away from where water will directly hit it. It will release the essential oils and turn your shower into an aromatherapy spa.

Supplies
  • 2 cups arrowroot powder or corn starch
  • 1.5 cups baking soda
  • 1 cup citric acid
  • 1/2 cup coconut oil
  • 5 drops lavender essential oil
  • 5 drops lemon essential oil
  • 1 tablespoon dried lemon zest
  • 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers
  • 2 tablespoons witch hazel

Combine

Melt the coconut oil in the microwave. Then combine all ingredients except the witch hazel in a bowl. Stir well. Spray with witch hazel until it starts to hold its shape when you squeeze it.

Mold

Press it into a mold. I used a half circle mold. Let dry for 24 hours and unmold.

These will last about 6 months. Water and humidity can activate them, so be careful to store them in a dry area. I store mine in mason jars or plastic bags so they stay dry.

30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Everything Red For Canada Day
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Everything Pretty

• Darlene
    Darlene

THANKS

• Randa
    Randa

I cannot wait to make some and give as christmas gifts!! Thank you for posting this!!