Step by Step Christmas Natural Wreath for FREE~

$0

Last year I’ve decided to have a natural Christmas. No plastic, only natural and recyclable materials. And let me tell you, it’s been so much fun so far! I’ve never made a wreath before, but it turned out such a success! I can’t wait to tell you how to make a Christmas wreath step by step. It’s unexpectedly easy to make, gorgeous, and absolutely for free!

First, you need to gather your materials. Take a walk in the park, in the woods, or in your backyard. For this Christmas Pinterest worthy wreath, you’ll need to find a bunch of flexible twigs, some greenery – (fur branches, eucalyptus, holly berries), pinecones. Whatever you have on hand and nearby.

You need to make sure that your twigs are flexible enough to bend a little.

Put a bunch of twigs together and tightly wrap the floral wire around.

Continue banding over your twigs, simultaneously adding more as you go and connecting them with floral wire.

Decorate your natural Christmas wreath. The possibilities are endless. You can use greenery, pine cones, yarn balls, ornaments, burlap. Literally, whatever you want and have nearby. I had fur branches, holly berry branches, and pine cones. And that was more than enough.

Try to distribute pine cones evenly and glue it in the end.

Find more aesthetic Christmas decor ideas on If Only April blog and join "Christmas with April" series on YouTube.

Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
April

• Lynn
    Lynn

We have grape vines in our backyard...when I prune them at end of season (late fall) I will take several vines and with my wire bind the ends together and make my wreath...you can get several wreaths every year! Or you can braid the wreath for a different look..take six or nine vines together and braid if any vibe is too short tuck it in! You can get vines walking in the woods! If you leave the vines to winter over the winter and they stiffen up...just pop them in a barrel of water and let them sit there for a few days..it works wonders to soften...but in my opinion easier to do day you clip down vines or next day! Have fun! Even ask a vintner if you can have some of their castoffs!

• April
      April

This is a great idea!!! I’ll try it next year :)

• Joanie
    Joanie

It is a GREAT start......it just needs to be filled in.......other words.......MORE FULLER.......make it look ALIVE!! It looks starving.