Pumpkin Pie Garland

$5

I may or may not be obsessed with garland...it’s such a fun, easy way to add in some character to your holiday decor! In between the Halloween and Christmas decor, I wanted to create something fun for Thanksgiving. I came up with this garland that I’m really excited to put up as the backdrop for our Thanksgiving dinner! It’s super easy and cost effective and pretty unique. I hope you enjoy it!

Gather and Measure Felt

You will need to get 1 piece of orange and 2 pieces of tan felt. Start with your orange piece and measure and cut out 6 triangles that are roughly 3.5” wide by 4.5” long. These will be your pie pieces!

Next we will move on to the crust! Place down your orange triangles and use as a size guide to cut out 6 slightly larger tan pieces.

Cut Strips

Use the remainder of your tan felt to cut out 6 strips that are roughly 6” inches in length. Once all your triangles are cut out, use hot glue to attach the “pie” to the “crust”.

Add Twine

Cut a piece of twine around 5’ long. Space out your pie slices and glue the twine right on the top edge.

Finish Off Your Crust

Grab a strip of the tan felt, apply a thin layer of hot glue, and scrunch your strips on top to create more realistic looking crust!

Add Whipped Cream

Every piece of pumpkin pie needs whipped cream! I found this bag of white pom poms at Hobby Lobby that worked perfectly. Simply glue on one right in the middle of each slice.

Display

That’s it! This took me about 30 minutes to make and cost less than $5. I’m so happy to have a decor piece that is exclusive to Thanksgiving!

25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before