Here’s the supply list (not all items shown):
- 3 small glass round fish bowls (2-3 varying sizes)
- option 1, option2, option 3
- Faux snow
- 4-5 black buttons ( or these)
- Hot glue gun
- Black ribbon
- Plaid ribbon
- Mini top hats (or tin can, canister top, black paint)
- Carrot nose (or glue lid top)
- Miniature trees, deer, etc (optional)
The best part is most of these items can be found at the dollar store, so this project is super affordable.
Take your three fish bowls and fill them with your faux snow. You can choose to do this two ways.
1. Fill all the way to the top